- Locker rooms are OPEN FOR LAP SWIMMERS, WATER AEROBIC PARTICIPANTS, AND OPEN-SWIM PATRONS ONLY
- Please note the locker room and pool cleaning schedules.
- No equipment loaned out: this includes noodles, pull buoys, kickboards, fins, goggles, swim caps, etc.
- Can bring personal equipment for use
- Please take the time and read the Guidelines posted in our pool area.
- Please check the Pool Schedule below
- Please maintain social distancing while you are in the facility!
Members can register online for Water Aerobics and SilverSneakers Splash.
Click below or go to the Healthy Living tab under Group Fitness for online registration.
PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
Gain confidence with every stroke with our one-on-one private swim lessons. Private lessons give you the flexibility to work with our instructor to create a schedule that best fits your needs. Private swim lessons go beyond the group lessons setting and give you the one-on-one interaction with our instructor. These lessons are designed for both swimmers and non swimmers of any age and of any swim ability. We can work to build confidence in the water or to develop stroke technique. You will be able to meet with your instructor before you start your lessons to go over your personal goals and we will set up a plan to help you best meet those goals. For more information and pricing, please contact the Front Desk!